Have you known what kinds of fabrics are used in roller blinds?
1-99 square meters:$12.99
100-499 square meters:$9.99
>=500 square meters:$6.99
Control system:bead rope/motorized/spring
Opening and closing method:Upper Open
Applicable Window Type:American window
1. "Sunshine fabric": the common fabric is polyester polyester plus PVC, which is woven by special methods. There are pinhole like eyelets on the fabric, which is named after the transparent fabric of part of the sun. It is also known as transparent fabric. It is suitable for general office places. The transparent sunshine fabric roller shutter can see the outdoor scenery and effectively block ultraviolet rays. It is widely used in office environments. Due to the particularity of fabric materials, they are generally fire-retardant fabrics.
2. "Semi shading fabric": it can block the sun, and you can't see indoor and outdoor people, but there is light. It is the most common semi shading fabric, which can effectively block ultraviolet rays, but the light transmittance is slightly worse than sunshine fabric.
3. "Full shading fabric": it can be divided into white coated full shading, silver coated full shading, uncoated full shading, etc. It is suitable for places with strong sunlight, or environments that need no light at all, such as bedrooms, video conference rooms, windows facing the street, etc. Because of its good shading and heat insulation effect, it is also one of the most common choices for office curtains.
Roller shutter classification:
1. Bead roller shutter/blinds
Bead roller shutter is the most widely used product for facade shading in engineering and civil buildings. Its mechanism is easy to install, simple and flexible to operate.
The bead chain pulling operation system is adopted. When operating the roller shutter mechanism, the bead wheel is driven to rotate by pulling the bead, so that the roller shutter fabric moves up and down.
2. Electric roller shutter/blinds
An electric roller shutter mechanism powered by a tubular motor. Its operation only needs to toggle the power switch. It is simple to operate, quiet and stable. It is an upgraded product of manual roller shutter. The motor is directly installed in the aluminum alloy coil, which not only reduces the volume of the curtain box and the transmission link of the force, but also avoids the influence of the outside world on the motor, and increases the reliability of the mechanism. The coil is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which has high strength and is not easy to deform; The surface is anodized to prevent aging and corrosion. The installation support is made of high-strength alloy steel, which has high bending and shear strength to ensure the safety and reliability of the installation and use of the mechanism.
The electric roller shutter has many functions, such as UV resistance, environmental protection and energy saving, beautifying the environment, saving indoor space and so on.
3. Spring roller shutter/blinds
Spring roller shutter is named after the built-in spring device in the tube, also known as semi-automatic roller shutter.
The spring roller shutter adopts the hydraulic brake design. When the curtain rises, the rebound speed slows down, and the lower rail gently rests on the roller shutter to avoid impact, so as to reduce the noise during operation. With spring mechanism control automatic positioning mechanism and self-locking function. Adjust the cloth to rise and fall within a certain range, and you can stop at any position. Gently pull down, and as soon as you let go, the fabric can easily bounce back to the top of the curtain. The operation is light, the operation time is short, and the stay position is arbitrary.
The price is relatively low.
Good UV protection effect.
The service life is also relatively long.
It can filter strong sunlight radiation and improve indoor light quality.