A kind of window decoration with long-term prosperity: wooden shutters
1-99 square meters:$12.99
100-499 square meters:$9.99
>=500 square meters:$6.99
Control system:bead rope/motorized/spring
Opening and closing method:Upper Open
Applicable Window Type:American window
Why is the wooden blinds decoration prosperous for a long time?
Specification: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm (curtain width)
The wood shutters of the crane birch project are made of basswood wood, which are natural, environmental friendly and healthy. They are widely used in study, exhibition hall, living room, coffee shop, teahouse, hotel and other areas. What should we pay attention to when using wood shutters? Where can wood shutters be used? In addition, in which areas are wood shutters more suitable? Now let's understand the use of wood blinds:
What styles are wood blinds suitable for?
We all know that there are two processes for wood shutter curtains, one is veneering, and the other is baking varnish. Whether it is veneering or baking varnish, their applicable style and area are the same. Because the wood shutter is antique, natural and elegant, it is generally suitable for Chinese style or places with strong wood decoration style, such as antique, retro, rustic, pastoral style, etc.
In which areas are wooden blinds suitable for use?
The study is a place with a strong smell of books. We can use wooden shutters in the small windows of the study. In addition, we can also use wooden shutters in places with relatively Chinese or wooden decoration styles, such as cafes, teahouses, restaurants, hotels, etc. Choose the right wooden shutter, so that the space you are in everywhere exudes a distant pastoral and scholarly atmosphere, and also experience the elegance and refinement of ancient literati.
It is strictly forbidden to use the wooden shutter curtain in too wet places, and it is not allowed to twist and fold with force, otherwise it will affect the service life of the wooden shutter curtain; It must be operated and used in the correct way, so as to avoid shortening the service life of curtains.
What are the characteristics of wooden blinds?
1. The wood shutter curtain blades are made of high-quality basswood imported from Russia, which is more than 80 years old, and then refined through dozens of processes such as steam drying, sterilization, sectioning, sorting, painting and so on.
2. Basswood leaves are light in weight, clear in texture, natural in color, excellent in stability and not easy to deform.
3. The basswood used in the wooden shutter curtain is treated with mildew proof, moisture-proof and moth proof treatment, which is suitable for the North-South climate.
4. The color of wooden shutter curtain can be divided into teak color, white, natural color, wine red, coffee color, etc. The paint is rolled with imported lead-free paint, and its color fastness is above grade 4.0, which is not easy to fade.
What are the benefits of wooden blinds?
Benefits of wood blinds:
1. The leaves of the wooden shutter curtain are made of high-quality basswood and Wutong wood through dozens of processes such as steam drying and sterilization. No fading, no deformation, harmless to human body. The wooden blinds have the simple and elegant spirit of China. It is suitable for home and office. Wood shutter curtains are made of natural logs, which are close to nature, advocate nature and return to nature.
2. Wooden shutter curtains are suitable for various climatic characteristics, both north and south. Wood shutter curtain can be processed with wide ladder belt, which has higher selectivity.
3. Maintenance and cleaning of wood blinds: regularly lubricate the locks with imported silicone oil jet to ensure the smooth use of wood blinds. Often pull the wooden shutter curtain to reduce the accumulation of dust and dirt. Sweep the dust on the leaves with a feather duster. If there is dirt, gently wipe the wooden blinds with a towel dipped with 75% alcohol or toluene.